Last updated: 10.05.2023
What data do we collect about you?
We will collect the following data about you:
- personal data which you provide in the booking form and in the organizational processes following,
- information which you provide along with your newsletter subscription,
- monitoring and statistical data gathered by cookies (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source length of visit, page views and navigation paths.
- any data we directly ask for: feedback, testimonies, photos, opinion polls, etc…
How do we use your personal data?
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- administration & organizational processes,
- behavioural analysis, statistical analysis, research,
- marketing and communications,
- billing and order fulfilment,
- notifications of changes to the website,
- improvement of services.
Disclosure of your personal data
We might disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- our partners which need your data to deliver our services (lawful regulations),
- law enforcement entities if any such need occurs.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
We add any possible technical means of securing your data when we process it. We do this by storing your data on secure servers, encrypting the communications with our partners, and many others. As much as our processes are concerned we do all reasonable effort to ensure security. However, you acknowledge that the use of the internet cannot be completely secured and therefore we cannot fully guarantee the security or integrity of any data that you transfer to us and we transfer to you.
Usage of cookies
- improving our website based on your website usage patterns,
- collecting statistical data on the usage of our website,
- improving our services.
This information will not contain any personal information about you. This data contains information about your electronic device such as your IP address, your browser, and tracks your website usage time. This information cannot identify you personally.
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
When you visit our webpage and your browser is set to accept cookies or when you accept using cookies on our webpage, you automatically consent to our cookies policy outlined in this document.
Third party cookies
Our website contains cookies from third party suppliers which are needed to display some video content (Vimeo, Youtube, Adobe Flashplayer) or allow you to use social media functionalities (Twitter, Facebook, etc…). If you require more information about these cookies, please refer to the respective websites of the third parties.
How to turn the cookies off?
If you do not want to accept cookies on our website, you can change your browser settings in order to achieve this. You might lose some of the website functionalities by doing so. For further information on this and many other cookies related information, please visit portals like: www.allaboutcookies.org or any other similar website.
You have full right to request all your personal information which we store about you. We charge a small fee for such a service (around 10€). If you wish to receive this information, please do the following:
- send the request to us via email,
- include proof of your identity (scan of your passport/ID/driving license and a recent utility or credit card bill),
- attach the confirmation of the transfer of 10€ you made to our bank account,
- specify if any particular information is of special importance to you.
After receiving the information you have the right to request a change of the information that we keep about you.
At any moment you have the right to request us to stop processing your data. If you wish to do so, please do the following:
- send us an email with `unsubscribe` in the header,
- provide enough information to identify you (see above).
If you have any feedback or questions, wish to discuss any issue, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at Naleia Discovery Travel, Dominik Sarapata, VAT-UE ATU72635179, Grafenau 3, 4131 Niederkappel, Austria.
I am always looking forward to your contact!